- ISS Successfully hosted ISS Forum at AIHCE Philadelphia May 2018
- ISS welcomes Shradhdha Undhad as Project Manager- EMEA region
- Successful completion of IH assessments at 30 sites of oil and gas company in Middle East.
- ISS at AIHce 2018 USA
- Long term IH projects in Austria, Ireland, USA and Turkey
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Initiative (PSCI) approves ISS as qualified EHS and Social Audit firm
- 6 months industrial hygiene support projects at Austria, Ireland and USA.
- ISS Welcomes Akash Kansal at Houston office and Atijit Ghosh at India office.
- Hemanth Kumar started as EHS Specialist at Hyderabad office
- Lydia Wang started as EHS Specialist at Shanghai office
- ISS welcomes Mikayla Austin as EHS Specialist at our US office
- Congratulations to Pinky - Sue Davies Prize for best performing ICertOH student
- Visit us at Booth # 1520 at AIHce 2019 Minneapolis
- Laura Tvedte joins ISS as EHS intern
- Tyler Church joins as EHS Specialist from Philadelphia PA
- ISS at AIHce 2019 Minneapolis
Qualitative risk assessments, Exposure monitoring, Engineering controls validation, PPE assessment, Data analysis
Personal safety, Laboratory safety, Construction safety and Hospital / Healthcare Safety
Office and Industrial ergonomic assessments using globally recognized risk assessment tools and software
- Potent compound handling
- Exposure Monitoring (API/ Surrogate)
- Containment performance verification
- Cross Contamination studies
Years of Experience