Qualitative Exposure Assessment (Risk assessment):
- Anticipation and identification of Chemical, Physical and Biological hazards.
- Risk characterization - identifying high risks and prioritizing risk mitigation measures.
- Pre-requisite for developing robust and reliable exposure monitoring plan.
Performed by Certified Industrial Hygienists or Senior/ Experienced Industrial Hygienists.
Quantitative Exposure Assessment (Exposure monitoring) for :
- Industry accepted air monitoring / analytical methods complying with regulatory requirements.
- Most Recent and Calibrated state-of the art monitoring equipment.
- Accredited Laboratories for samples' analysis.
- Results interpretation with regulatory exposure limits and globally recognized guidelines.
- Statistical tools for exposure profile determination/data analysis.
- Recommendations for exposure mitigation and employee protection.
Monitoring strategy development, project onsite support and report review by Certified Industrial Hygienists.
API and surrogate-based exposure monitoring for pharmaceutical companies
- Area sound pressure level mapping and Full shift personal exposure monitoring.
- Exposure evaluation - regulatory limits, corporate/ globally accepted guidelines
- Recommendations to reduce exposures including industry best-practices.
3. Hand-Arm / Whole-Body Vibration monitoring
4. Area heat stress / personal heat strain monitoring
5. Ionizing and non-ionizing radiation assessment
6. Illumination level monitoring
Engineering Controls Evaluation and Design:
- Validating engineering controls (Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems, laboratory fume hoods) with globally recognized standards.
- Validating pharma specific controls (negatively pressured isolators, flexible film containments, Ventilated Balance Enclosures, contained transfer systems).
- Assistance in design/ selection of effective engineering control solutions.
Validated performance for more than 250 engineering control systems
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Hazard assessment
- Dermal protection - selection based on handling and chemical compatibility
- Respiratory protection - Selection , fit testing, training, maintenance and storage
- Industrial Hygiene database management
- Risk assessment software development
- Hazard communication / Industrial hygiene results notification generation
COSHH Risk Assessment software (company specific) developed for leading multinational oil and gas company